Wednesday 31 July 2013

Week 30 of the photo a day challenge

This week's theme was "A week in the life.....". This theme was about portraying ourselves and our life in any way we wanted.

I started out with a bit of a plan to pick something each day that was an important aspect of my week, washing on a Sunday, walking to school one Monday, catching the train to work on a Tuesday, being in the office on a Wednesday..... But it didn't quite work out like that. It was the first day of the school holidays and a busy week at work for me and I found all my inspiration went out of the window. Plus having such a loose brief meant I struggled to focus.

Day 202, Sunday - a trip to my mother-in-law's and lunch outside in the garden



Monday - I usually work from home on Mondays but as this was the first week of the school holidays I decided to go into the office otherwise I wouldn't get much done with the kids at home. I had so much to do that I even had to work on the train on the way home




Tuesday - an evening battle to get my daughter to stay in bed, she ended up sleeping in my bed, with a fluffy teddy and a headband - which is looking strangely like a halo here



Wednesday - my least favourite part of the day, battling through the crowd at the train station to get my train




Thursday - meeeeeee time! A lovely bath, I try to have one a few nights a week




Friday - we managed to get away to Ambleside this weekend, this was the view as we got out of the car



Saturday - Full American breakfast at the B&B, weekends are really the only time I get chance to have breakfast


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
All images are owned by Nicola Dawes unless otherwise stated

No comments:

Post a Comment